I will draw graphic t shirt design or clothing cartoon illustration

 Hello! Welcome to my graphic t-shirt design illustration!!


      Contact me now 

DISCOUNT 10% and FREE SKETCH for the first time buyer (chat me first)


In this service, I will do your graphic t-shirt design custom illustration drawing in my cartoon style, ready to use for merchandise, band album cover, company and community.


Note :

if you need artwork in vector file (please ask me first)

And if there's anything you want to ask about t-shirt design, don't hesitate to contact me or check my FAQ!


What Will You Get?

  • 100% Original Graphic T-shirt Design (High Quality)
  • Initial sketch and concept of your T-Shirt design ideas
  • All source files, including (AI, PSD, JPG, PNG)
  • Free T-Shirt / Hoodie Mock Up and commercial use


How to order?

  • Send me the details of your ideas for your cartoon t-shirt design illustration (just chat me first, I am open to discuss anything with you)
  • Decide to choose the packages (read the description of each package before you choose)
  • Once the offer is accepted I will create an initial sketch from your ideas
  • And if you like the sketch we can continue to coloring stage and make it amazing!


Let's make an amazing t-shirt design together!


Comments